Monday, July 23, 2007

Joining the blogging world

I did it! That was easy! This seemed like an easy way to share all of the pictures I've been taking with our new camera. With a new place to live, fun things to do this summer and a new baby about to arrive I thought now was a good time to get this going...hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Sarah,
Thank you so much! It's so fun to see your new home, and I miss the girls like crazy. Thank you for sharing all this with us.
Love, Vickie

Carly Sharp said...

Hey that was a great way to see your new pictures and your new home and area. The girls looked like they were having a great time. We enjoyed having David over for dinner yesterday to help us celebrat Tyler's birthday. I also took a class from Vickie on science ideas for 6th grade. It was great and I learned a lot. JUlie