Friday, August 3, 2007

Two more notes...

So question for all you experienced bloggers out there...is there any way to have an email sent to people to let them know I updated the blog? Just curious. Also, if you click on the picture it will open the picture up so you can see it bigger and better...may I suggest trying the first picture of M and her backyard findings :) I think you'll be entertained. Better yet, try clicking on E's picture and try counting her findings!!!! Also, I changed the settings so anyone can comment - you don't have to log in or have an account or anything. Hopefully that is easier for those who care to comment that way! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Try this: in the place where you customize/edit your blog go to the settings tab and then go to the email tab, it looks like there's a spot to put in an email address to send out to whenever you publish. Never tried it before, but it seems like it would work.