I haven't spent as much time as I would like to comparing baby pictures of my babies (the joys of a 4th kid) so I'm mostly going off of memory but it seems that A has less hair than the other 3 and it is probably the lightest of all of them. M had black hair and the others were a darker brown. The hair of the other 3 all fell out and came in a different color. A. has super blond eyebrows and eyelashes so I expect she'll have the same color hair as E and Mg. And yes, her hair stands up on its own. With Mg J helped it stand up but A's hair is shorter and does it all on her own. I'm looking forward to watching the grandmas battle daddy (armed with gel!) when they come next week. I probably won't recognize my child!!! :)
When A was born daddy and I both immediately said that she looks like Mg - who also had chubby cheeks. However A has definately decided to prove that she is her own little person! Again, I haven't looked closely at pictures but I think she has the same shape face (including the chubby cheeks!) as Mg and E but her mouth is definately like M's (it makes the same cute shapes and facial expressions I used to love about M). I'm not sure about the rest of her though. At a quick glance with the kids of their baby pictures right after A was born she didn't really remind us of any of them! Each one is certainly different!! She is adorable though and finally starting to be awake a lot more and showing us some personality which I am really enjoying (but just me because she likes to do it from 8pm- 1am when everyone else is asleep!!! and it's quiet!) :) She is a joy though and I love having her. M has had fun showing her friends at school her new sister and still likes to be my big helper. Mg loves to play her with her hair and always tells me when A is awake. Daddy loves his new napping buddy and loves her hair. E has REALLY loved having A around. She always needs to know where A is, she loves to talk to her (it is so cute!) and find the special baby brush to brush her hair and to put a blanket on her (even when it is 100 degress outside!). At naptime she loves to wind up the swing (so mommy can get an extra 10 min of quiet to lay down!!) and push it and talk to her and show A her toys and such. It is adorable and I am really enjoying seeing this side of E. She was never worried about Mg (an age thing) so I didn't quite expect this but I love it. I love families! Life is busy but good and they give me so many opportunities each day to smile and be grateful to have each of them.
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment