So I won mommy of the year award a few days ago when I spotted a HUGE dragonfly resting on a nearby apartment and bravely got out a chair and captured it, much to the delight of the girls. We have tried for years and never been able to capture one. It was on it's last days of life (which is why I was able to capture it!) and the girls were so excited to be able to look at it under daddy's microscope. One of the microscopes was one of daddy's Christmas presents he received as a boy :) He enjoys sharing it with his girls and they enjoy their special time with him :)
2 years ago


2 comments:
It's so nice to be able to go back an catch up on your blog. Your girls are so cute. That's awesome that they're so excited about school. I think the simple things (like taking a picture next the door like daddy) make a big impact on the sense of excitement and importance. And your littlest one is adorable!
Your girls are growing so fast! It's fun to be able to keep with it all by looking at your blog. I finally made one: www.catoid.blogspot.com Check it out!
Post a Comment