So obviously I'm a little behind! There has been so much to do and sick people in between :) Here's a catch up...

E got to go on her first field trip and first bus ride...she was SO excited!

We had lots of fun carving pumpkins...first we painted them in the beginning of October and then the girls designed the faces for carving - we had lots of fun getting all gooey!

Mg was healthy enough to go trick or treating and loved it!! She wanted to go for several days after, too :)
Then we had Daddy's birthday...yea!
He got some legos - yea! We have lots of fun with them!
E's first lego creation!
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Then M had her jump rope assembly - she LOVES to jump rope!

Happy birthday M!!!
She's getting so old!!!
I got to take A down to San Jose with me to visit some great grandparents...and introduce her to a favorite family game!

2 comments:
Sarah, Your family is so cute. I love to look at and read your blog.
It's crazy to me to see Megan running around and talking. I know she's been doing that for a while, but it seems like yesterday that she was just a baby and I was your VT. Time flies huh?
Post a Comment