Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Loving Utah

Okay, I wish it was warmer... :) But we are loving every minute with our families. We ended up leaving a week earlier than anticipated due to upcoming storms that we didn't want to drive in. Luckily the kids teachers were WONDERFUL and came up with a last minute independent study plan for the girls and Jon has tons of writing to do which can be done anywhere thanks to the wonderful invention of laptops! The bad part is that we came here at the tail end of a cold, traded cold bugs with my sister's family and then picked up another one...I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING COUGHING!!!!!!!!! Even daddy has been sick most of this vacation :( But we had a wonderful Christmas and we're safe and happy with family. We'll be staying here until Monday so we can be here when daddy's new little niece is blessed this Sunday. I'll get pictures up when I get back...we love you all and hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amalia said...

Hi Sarah! I just joined yesterday and Julie said she had a blog too and then I found you. How fun it was to look through your pictures and read about your growing family. I am so happy for you all. It is amazing to see all this and remember back when we were in high school. We had no idea what our lives would be like and now we are all grown up! So you live in Davis? I think I remember Julie telling me that a long time ago. Congrats on your not-so-new anymore baby and everything!
:)