Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A picture

Hm, that last post needed a picture. Here's a fun one - I was right in the middle of finishing dinner for us and for a neighbor who had just had a baby but Mg needed a diaper change - she'd been having tummy problems and needed a little diaper cream so I quickly changed her diaper and then ran back to finish dinner before it burned. Apparently I left the cream on the couch...and this is what I found.

The picture does not show how COVERED she was...and you can't just wipe it off since it repels water! I love 2 year olds...oh wait...she 3 now. I guess someone forgot to tell her!

4 comments:

Pao said...

She surely has an obsession with diaper rash cream, remember at my house ? funny...+

Julie J. said...

Oh no! Did you get that off your couch?

Julie said...

Sounds like it's time to potty train! Oh wait, cleaning up diaper rash cream is much easier than trying to potty train.

DeAnn said...

and I thought karen emptying a bottle of baby powder was bad!