It was So wonderful to relax and spend time together!! Here are a few highlights...
My girls were introduced to "High School Musical" They had several fun parties with their cousins and LOTs of playtime together!!
Gotta love the chocolate fountain
My parents got a Wii as an early Christmas present to themselves (so we would have time to play it all together). We all had SO much fun! Who would have thought that I would be playing video games with my parents! And getting beat!! Or that I would BEAT my husband!!!! (that was the best part!). My parents play a mean game of tennis...I'm warning you!!
Daddy of course loved playing his parents xbox 360 - he and his dad even beat one of the games together!! (we were told we could all sleep much better since they saved the universe for us).
It's not a real trip to Grandma's without plenty of beauty time!
Hooray for family time!!! (Little A is crying...more to come later!)

2 comments:
hi sarah. great pictures!
That's funny...my mom bought herself a Wii and opened it early so we could play it. It was definitely a hit with the fam...and yes, I played a bit too. I was a little sore from boxing. That's pretty sad.
Post a Comment