A is starting to move around a little. She just has to be different...she is the first of our babies to enjoy being on her tummy. She loves it! So much that she hasn't learned to roll from her tummy to her back. I've noticed lately that she has been moving a little bit from where I put her but today she really figured it out...
When she started out she was playing with the duck on the left. I took this picture after she made it to the floor. After I moved her she continued scooting all around...time to baby proof!!!
She is such a doll!!! She still makes the sweetest sounds and absolutely loves people. She is finally healthy and we're almost done with her antibiotics....HOORAY!! I don't know who hates the meds more - us having to shove them down her throat or her having to taste it. Either way we'll be glad to be done!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment