So during spring break E was sick to her stomach the first few days so we didn't go anywhere but M was in the mood to cook. So she put on her little apron and got her little pink measuring tools and we tried all sorts of fun things!
These are "daisy biscuits" - perfect for someone who likes daisies! :)
As soon as E was feeling better she was in on the fun. They have always enjoyed getting on an apron and helping me but this time I let them pick out what to make and they've been having so much fun!!!
Chocolate chip banana muffins - didn't turn out the yummiest but we had fun trying! :) Now the girls have their own cookbooks that we've been making. And of course they like recipe books with pictures so we've been taking pictures of all the foods we make and adding them to the book. A little bit of work but they love it and when they eat something they like I hear "can we add this to my cookbook?" I love my little helpers!!! I wish I had some pictures of Mg too - she really likes to help me and probably does it the most of anyone. It seems to be one of those special things she likes to do with me. It's a treat for the other girls but Mg will help me all the time!

No comments:
Post a Comment