Thank you daddy for getting these up here! Our ward had a talent show last Friday and our girls did the dances they are learning in their dance class. They weren't planning to perform until May but they quickly learned the end of the dances for the talent show. They also only had one rehearsal on the stage (they're used to a family room) but I think they did fantastic! I wish you could have seen their smiles!!! M absolutely loved being on stage (she did NOT get that from me!!!!!) and although E was nervous that day she did great when the time came and even had a beautiful smile on! I was so proud of them!!! M is on the left in pink (not the end one...the next one over) and E is in a green skirt right next to her.
2 years ago

1 comment:
Okay, so that was SO darling. I have to say that your girls are REALLY good- you've definatly got some natural dancers there. I think they're about 5 times more coordinated than Miranda!
Post a Comment