These are just some random things we've been up to lately, and since this has become my main family journal I figured I'd share them!
We went up to the temple and had a nice time together (the girls loved watching the brides!!!)
One of the free things we got at picnic day was a bag of 300 ladybugs. One night for family home evening we talked about the creation of the earth and taking care of the earth and then let the ladybugs take off - it was lots of fun to watch the girls giggle and watch the ladybugs crawl out and take off! Although eventually it was time to go to bed and we had to debug everyone (and some ladybugs still made it into the house!!!)
We went back to the horse stable and our friend showed us around and we were shocked to find that the baby horses had grown so much!!!! The horse M is petting (the one in the pink shirt with brown pants) is the little one she was petting in the previous picture!! It was lots of fun to see the fuzzy little horses!!!
I was laughing one night when I looked over just before bedtime and saw Daddy plopped on the floor surrounded by lots of girls :) I just thought it was cute! I love my family!!

What a nice simple life we have. I love it! I was at a meeting last Sunday (directing a youth choir) that was honoring the young women in the stake who earned their medallion (similar in many ways to an eagle scout award). AFter hte choir sang there was a video with a segment for each girl with pictures of the girls as babies and growing up. I sat there looking at these beautiful young woman and tried to picture my little girls up there and especially as I enjoyed the pictures of these young woman as little girls I found it amazing that my girls will grow up!!! I was almost in tears thinking about it - it happens so fast!!! How sweet and innocent they are now! I am looking forward to them being older and doing fun things together but I'm grateful for the time I have with them now and want to cherish it as much as possible!!!! (how was that for sentimentality!!!)



No comments:
Post a Comment