Well we've been having lots of fun over here - my wonderful sister sent me a website of someone who enjoys doing hair on her daughters and posts instructions (thank you!!!!!). I'm not creative but I can copy someone - here's a sample of the fun we've been having!! I printed a lot of the pictures and put them in our craft binder and now the girls can point to a picture and I attempt. Even Mg has gotten into it (horray!!)




The last two were doing with the foam curlers - we actually got baths and pajamas done early enough Saturday night to have time to put curlers in. Daddy got on the computer and found funny animal videos to watch while I did the curlers - how many times did we watch the Lawrence Welk show and America's Funniest Home Videos while getting our hair in curlers mom?? It brought back a lot of happy (and curly!) memories!
2 comments:
I should have Sophie (my four-year-old) sit down with me and look at that site. She always wants me to do new fun hairstyles but I have a limited imagination and even more limited experience when it comes to doing little girls' hair.
Impressive curls sisters! The girls look great!
Post a Comment