Saturday, June 14, 2008

Our Daddy Through The Years

As I was looking through some pictures I found these old ones and thought it would be fun to see him become a daddy...enjoy!

Dating before his mission


Our wedding


It's a girl!!!


I'm a daddy!!!!


Blessing his little girl


Our family


Daddy decides to become a scientist


Graduation!!

Daddy graduated with honors a few weeks before E was born


The newest member of our family


Daddy blessing E


Our family


Just before going to grad school Daddy went to spend some time teaching in Malaysia and Daddy and M loved the gifts he brought back!

Our family 2003

While in grad school we welcomed another beautiful little girl to our family!

Our family 2005


And most recently our little A joined our happy family!

So happy together! Thank you Daddy!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you did a great job on the tribute. I can't believe the time has gone by so quickly. It's great that your family is still having such fun together. We love you and can't wait to get together.

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I tried to publish my comment, but I had to have a user name, and this was as far as I got. So, I'm anonymous. Thanks for calling, and you really did do a great job on the website.
Vickie

Ashley said...

Aw, that was really cute!

DeAnn said...

It was fun to see the progression of those pictures. I can't believe how long it's been since we both lived in Utah!

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures!