I have lots ot catch up on but here are a few that I meant to get up earlier. We had a ward karaoke party - M loved it, except she was disappointed that she didn't get to be on the stage with the lights on and everybody watching her (they just stood on the ground in front of the tv while everyone else sat and chatted). The next day Daddy found an old tape recorder karaoke machine we bought years ago for them to have fun with...even daddy sang a duet with E from high school musical! :)
We're back in hair business again! A few Sunday's ago I stayed home with two little sick girls. Since I didn't have to have us all ready early in the morning I had more time to spend on their hair and they enjoyed that!

2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment