Thursday, July 24, 2008

Utah!

So we had some quality family bonding time yesterday with 13 hours in the car making our summer trip to see family. The ride went well. As expected little A did not like it and not even a Hershey's kiss could make her happy at the end, but the rest of the girls did great and Daddy did his best to keep A happy and we made it! If any of you are here in Utah give me a call or leave a comment and hopefully we can get together!!

7 comments:

B.G. Christensen said...

Hey, we're in Utah too! Though we'll be in Davis in two weeks and will surely see you there. (We decided to go with the RP apt, by the way--thanks again for doing the legwork for us.)

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's so glad to have you here!
Vickie

Anonymous said...

I'm learning all about this.
Vickie

Heidi said...

I'm around! What's your number? Maybe we can get together.

Pao said...

I'm writing you to tell you that "I'm not in Utah" :D
I'm glad that you drive went nice I'm going to miss your emails about project night , but i'll get over .Have a nice vacation see ya in 3 weeks!or 2,

Emily said...

Is this Sarah Ahlstrom's blog? If it is, this is your long lost friend Emily Lesher! Dixie and I just became friends on Facebook, and I checked out her blog. I started clicking on her "family" blogroll . . . and I hope this is you! I have a blog at www.emilysmusings.com

David and I are in Utah for the summer and we are moving to Louisiana in about 8 weeks. We have two kids, (Hannah who is two, and Dallin who is four weeks old) and of course we still have our dogs. We have been living in the Caribbean for the last 2 1/2 years, and prior to that, we lived in Dallas Texas.

I hope to hear from you!

Emily

Ashley said...

Yo chickadee, are you still in utah? I want an update!