I hate these days!! I woke up to a disaster house - I'm not sure why. I had a dentist appointment (yuk) and had to ask a friend to watch the kids until a grumpy daddy could get home for lunch. Got to my dentist appointment and 45 min later they tell me they can't find my chart. Grr. Then they say they're running behind and can I come back after lunch. Grr. This happened last time, too. I told them no I have people watching my kids and at least do a cleaning (which they ran out of time to do last time!). They had to re xray my mouth (since my chart is still missing). They finally put me in a room and then the receptionist comes in to tell me that my insurance won't work at their office. Well, it did last time!!! She apologized and said she should have checked it earlier but since my chart was missing she didn't realize I was coming and that I'd need to call my insurance and that they couldn't do anything today. Excuse me??!!! I told them (not so nicely - I truly never speak this way in public!) this was the second time I'd been to their office, sat for a very long time, told to go away so they could have their lunch and then not have any work done and it was inexcusable and they needed to figure out a way to be better organized and left. Then I called the grumpy husband, burst out in tears (I seriously never do this!!!!), and got some cheese sticks along with my chicken sandwich for lunch (food always helps!) and came home. Then I had several other paper work issues to deal with since we'd been gone so long and some church stuff to deal with so I spent almost an hour on the phone while A slept. I THOUGHT the big kids were watching a movie and so I sat in the other room so I wouldn't talk too loud. Turns out they had taken the cushions off the couch and then started to take the stuffing out of the cushions!!! HELLO!!!! Of course it was the 3 year olds fault-like the big kids couldn't have come and TOLD me about it!! Thankfully I was still on the phone during this discovery so they didn't get yelled at but the TV was turned off and they were sent to the playroom to clean it while I came to vent and eat chocolate brownies bites I was smart enough to get from Costco while I vent on my blog. Oh yea, and while writing this I'm told there is poop in the bathroom from Mg who for the first time is going poop in the toilet (and there is much excitment because that means we get ice cream!) except she didn't realize at first she was going poop so it's on the bathrrom floor instead of in the toilet but at least that's easily cleaned, right??? I should be very excited that she is going poop in the toilet. Yea!! I'm supposed to go play soccer again tonight - something tells me there better be an ambulance close by unless there are some drastic improvements in my day!!! I'm going to have to play an awful lot of soccer to burn off all my brownie bites, but they were sure worth it!! "The un will come out...tomorrow!!!" (Can I go to bed now, please??!)
2 years ago

8 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, Timothy pooped in the bathtub while I was reading this post.
Sigh, I've had a lot of days like that lately. It's hard when you have so much paperwork and phone calls to catch up on and you can't just do your regular routine! M is a sweet girl, that was nice of her to clean up! I've had to ban all chocolate and ice cream from my house because I eat too much when I'm stressed. Seriously, we DO NOT buy any of it anymore!! I have no self-control!
Oh, and just the other day I was telling Roy how HAPPY I am that Rae is now FOR SURE potty trained (you know, since she's FOUR and all!) and how much it helps that I don't have to be constantly worrying about her having accidents. We did just start having her wear underwear to bed though, and it was going well but now it's not. It's not fun waking up and stripping her bed every morning!
Sarah, you are hilarious! Sorry about the hard day though. I truly understand. At least you can write about it with a sense of humor!
LOL! Sound like you need a new dentist. And you can add to your grateful list that you are not trying to get your house ready to sell and move with 5 kids, one of which is a new baby!!
Something is weird in the world when you are going off to play soccer and we are BOTH cleaning poop!! Braden learned to take off his diaper today and smeared his "inners" all over his "outters" while he was supposedly sleeping. Lovely boy.
Ohh MY gosh That really made my day! I can't believe that is one CRAPOLA DAY. Wanna Scrap Friday Night?
That dentist thing made me mad just reading it! I hope you find a new, good dentist's office.
Post a Comment