This has been an interesting week with the kids back in school. I miss the big kids. I'm grateful to be able to give more individual time to the little ones, but it's hard to get used to! I've had to sit down and think "what did I do with M and E when they were this age?" So I feel like I've gone back in time and am reliving the last few years again. I signed Mg up for a gymnastics class with her friend, we had a meeting this morning to plan preschool and we're hoping to try Music Makers again (she already says she doesn't want to go! Grr). I'm looking forward to the fun things to do together and I'm really glad Mg will be getting all the age appropriate activities she needs - it seems like she is always coming along on big girl activities and therefore she's not great at her basics like colors and letters since we never stopped to go back and teach it to her. So this is good, just wierd to get used to! We're still working on a good nap schedule for A as well so there are all sorts of adjustments to make and I'm looking forward to a regular routine. The big girls are loving school. I had back to school night for both of them last night and I'm happy with their classes so it should be a good year. Hooray for Davis! There are so many good things about this place and good friends - I'm grateful to be someplace I am so happy!
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment