Friday, September 19, 2008

Cute girls!!

Mg and her buddy (the little sister of a friend from E's kindergarten class - did you get all that!). I was nervous about Mg doing gymnastics - she hasn't done it in a year and tends to be very clingy and not open to trying new things but I signed her up for a class without me but with a great friend and she is doing WONDERFUL!!! It is a highlight in her week and I'm so grateful!
Two girls being goofy for the camera :) A likes to put clothes over her head to play peek a boo and Mg still loves to make silly faces!
"Take my picture Mommy!!!" Here you go!! I love these kids - always some entertainment!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I never realized before, she looks a LOT like you!

Anonymous said...

Are you commenting on the funny face??!! :)