Sunday, September 14, 2008

Isn't she adorable!!

THANK YOU DADDY!!!! I've been meaning to get the video camera out for awhile but Daddy got A being absolutely adorable as she showed off her new walking skills and he even uploaded the video for me - I'm a lucky girl to have him! A was so proud of herself and was also loving putting on a performance - she will only walk when SHE wants to although the last day or two she pretty much only walks. I love my cute girl! If you listen closely especially at the beginning you'll hear her squeaking since she is so excited but then eventually it turns to laughing :) She ALWAYS walks with her hands up in the air and she doesn't have a lot of control over which direction she goes but she is very good at turning - yesterday she kept turning in circles and it was hilarious!!!


(excuse the mess - we had friends over and the kids were about to go to bed and then we were having a scrapbook evening so our stuff was everywhere!)

No comments: