Monday, September 1, 2008

Styling for school

I especially like their poses :) They've had a lot of fun this week getting their hair done and picking out clothes for school. Thanks grandma's!!



4 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun! They sure are stylish!

Brittany said...

is THAT what's in? Man...maybe I should hire THEM to build up my wardrobe ;)

Julie said...

My kids are deprived. The ONLY thing I've bought them for school is a lunch box and a couple pairs of pants because all of theirs had holes. Not even a pencil box or crayons. I've been too busy and I figure what's the point when we're moving?

Anonymous said...

I need to call you since it looks like we'll be there sometime this winter, too. Don't worry - all I bought was socks and lunch box for E (hers was looking a little gross). They were lucky to be by grandma who got them shoes and an outfit for school. We were blessed to get a bag of hand me downs a month ago with lots of pants that actually fit the girls...hooray!!