Today was one of those days we scored BIG!!! We made a last minute and very quick trip to Costco today and the girls, as always, were hoping for free samples. On a good day we'll get 3 or so that we really like, occasionally we get one that actually convinces us to buy something new and different but usually there's just one or two and life is good. We walked in the door today and they were trick or treating! Bring on the Hershey's. After a few aisles we were treated to pita bread bites which a few kids liked and we tried pirate booty. I've had it and it's fine but this is the first time the kids had it and ALL 4 LIKED IT!!! (that doesn't happen often!). So naturally we got that. We had my FAVORITE brownies bites WITH ice cream being samples, some fabulous hamburgers, yogurt, shrimp (that will teach Daddy not to come along!), pizza, cheesecake, pancakes with berries, and meatballs. WOW!!! I love it when that happens! Our quick trip took a little longer just because it took so long to try samples. But we were happy! Thanks Costco!
I promise pictures will come soon! We've been busy with soccer games, parties, pumpkin patches, pumpkin carvings, etc. Lots of fun!
2 years ago

5 comments:
Hey Sarah! :) I love Costco too!!! If you ever need a buddy to come with you to Costco. Let me know.
Woo hoo! Sounds awesome! I miss Costco! Roy always hates how long I take stopping to get every single sample. :)
You must have gone when Mark took Becca. She came home with chocolate all over her face :)
I LOVE Pirate Booty!
I can't believe you hadn't had pirate booty! Cole is in LOVVVVVVVVVVE with Veggie Booty. He asks for it all day long. He goes around saying "veggie booty booty boooty booooooooottttttyyyyyy..."
Post a Comment