I kept noticing on my friend's blog that my blog would come up as having been updated within the last few days with the title "poop" and I figured I'd better change that. This is a much better title. M has had a really loose tooth for a week now. She would come downstairs an hour or two after bedtime to let us know it was bleeding or it hurt or something. FINALLY she came down an hour after her bedtime to let us know she had lost her first top tooth! I've always told her she has a hole in her head whenever she lost a tooth (she doesn't like it) but the hole is much more noticeable with the top tooth gone! She loves to stick her tongue out the hole! I told her that she might be able to sing "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" for real this year and she got really excited and started singing it all the time. Eventually I told her I would let the Grandmas and Santa know that that was all she wanted and she has stopped singing the song :) She stops Daddy from singing it, too :)
2 years ago

4 comments:
That second picture is so stinkin cute!!
M was so excited to tell me that she would get to use the special tooth fairy pillow!
Such a cute picture, you can see the excitement written all over her face!
Mary is such a cutie!! I love these pictures! Congrats Mary on the tooth. Loosing teeth is such a big deal when you are little.
Post a Comment