Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween!

I've got a bit of catching up to do and I wasn't going to bother but I am really excited about getting my blog printed to keep as a journal so I figured it would be worth uploading these pictures...so here you go!

Our princess fairy
Poodle girl! (thanks Grandma!)
Mg with her buddy - We had a fun Halloween party with friends (the kids didn't have school that Friday for a teacher work-day) and then some friends came over to watch a Halloween video and Mg wore this leotard. She was SO tired when it was time to go trick-or-treating she didn't want to get her tinkerbell costume on so she added her crown and went as a ballerina!
Thanks Grandma for the fun trick-or-treat bags - they were GREAT!
What a lot of candy! We weren't even out very long!!! We went out with some friends of ours - their daughter was in kindergarten last year with E and she has a younger sister the same age as Mg and they are best of buddies so we do a lot with this family. We got lucky - we told the kids we were going to two more houses and at the last house it started to DUMP the rain so we ran to the car and headed home!

On a side note - I came up with a BRILLIANT plan - we still have lots of Halloween candy left over so I am now saving it to make an advent calendar for the kids for Christmas! :) Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I had the same type of plan, I was going to use the leftover candy for stockings and gingerbread houses... But somehow the candy jar keeps dwindling and there is NO more chocolate. Now how can that be?

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Thanks for posting the photos. It is great to see those beautiful girls!
Love,
Grandma Ahlstrom