My little bro and his beautiful wife and adorable baby boy came to visit us a few weekends ago to take some family pictures for us and to celebrate his birthday!

WE love Uncle Scott!!!

Littlest Pet Shop Monopoly! My bro loves Monopoly and he was willing to play the littlest pet shop version...I'm told M beat Uncle Scott (but my brother tells me it's only because he was helping his nieces along the way!)

Special time with Aunt Sara

What cute cousins!!!
Thanks for a great visit and amazing pictures!!! We love you!!
(I'll get the family pictures up soon!)
1 comment:
I love the Halloween pictures, super cute. I can't wait to see the family photos and thanks so much for those pictures concerning prop 8. Sarah I hope you know how awesome you and how easy it is to talk to you. You are such an example to me and you always make my day wherever we are and whenever you ask me how I'm doing, I feel you are so sincere. You are the sweetest woman ever and I admire all that you accomplish i your days.
Post a Comment