Monday, November 24, 2008

Uncle Scott Photography

I'm telling you - it's wonderful to have a photographer in the family (and a hairdresser and a cook and a fix everything man - maybe one day I'll figure out what I contribute to the family besides being bossy!). While Uncle Scott was here celebrating his birthday and taking pictures for our family he got some fun shots in, too ("Take my picture Uncle Scott!!!")...Enjoy!!!!



These are her precious "bunnies"...like all good bunnies they multiply - I think we have about 6 in the house (literally!!!)This most definitely captures my little girl!!!
I'm all grown up and I like to do my own hair now :)All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!
This is her favorite cat that has been around for a REALLY long time but is still the favorite!!("Don't try to make me SIT on this chair for a picture!!!!")

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love love love that goofy one of Mg! That definitely captures her personality!

Rae sleeps with her Rae bunny every night now. She's fine to leave it in bed once she gets up, but she has to sleep with it every night. Just started a couple of months ago. I better remember to take it on our trip!

Jo Lynn said...

First Happy Birthday to John and second those are some incredible pictures. I LOVE the action shots in the rain and especially Amy and her cute little face and your comments went perfectly with the pictures. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a jump rope club, how cool is that? I totally have a yummy sugar cookie recipe that I will give you in another comment, they are soft and super good.

Jo Lynn said...

1 c. sugar
1 c.powder sugar
1 c. butter softened
1 c. oil
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
4 1/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cream of tarter
1 tsp. salt
Beat sugar, powder sugar & butter. Add oil, vanilla, eggs-blend well. Stir in flour, baking soda, cream of tartar & salt. Mix well, refrig until cold.
375 degree's, flatten balls with bottom of glass dipped in sugar. Bake for 5-8 minutes.
Frost if wanted.

KPackard said...

These pictures are fantastic! And the rain pictures are equally as awesome and all I have to say about them is Go E! Mg looks so grown up in these pictures and I love the funny faces the girls are making. Isn't it just grand having a photographer in the family?