Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Please Drive Safe!!!!

I was on my way home from picking Mg up at preschool...the light turned green (I was on Covell crossing Pole Line for those of you around here), the car in front of me entered the intersection and got absolutely nailed by someone who ran a red light. I was grateful there wasn't anyone in the passenger seat of the car in front of me that got hit because they probably would have been injured. Scary. I was grateful it wasn't me. I was really impressed with how quickly 3 police cars got there, dealt with the cars and the traffic (it happened in the middle of the intersection), took my information and one other one since we were witnesses and we were on our way! Mistakes happen so fast especially this time of year when everyone is so busy so please drive safely!!! Merry Christmas! I promise pictures are coming - hopefully tonight! I've got lots of catching up to do!!!

No comments: