
I Was tired of looking at my last post, and not knowing when I'll finish getting caught up on Christmas pictures here is a favorite from the trip...I can't believe my baby was baptised!!! Can she (and I) really be that old! She is such a joy though and we're so proud of her! I promise more to come soon!
2 years ago

4 comments:
Wow. Someone AWESOME must have taken that picture for you!
Sarah, you've got to change your background cuz I can't read half of what you wrote because of the color and how it's off the page....I got the gist of it, but it would be nice to see the whole thing. :)
Cute picture and I'm sure she felt so loved by you guys!
I love that pic of the three of you guys.What special day, Mary looks so pretty ( tell her that i say that)You guys are awesome!
I LOVE this picture! It is so sweet.
Post a Comment