Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm so proud!!

Mg and E really enjoy scrapbooking with me and so there are a lot more completed pages in their scrapbook. However M doesn't care too much for it. It occurred to me the other day that she really enjoys computer stuff so this afternoon I taught her how to use Photoshop Elements and this is her first digital scrapbook page!

She had a great time making it and was so happy when she got to print it out! That's my girl!! I have a family album that is 12x12 and then each of the kids have an 8 1/2 x 11 binder with their pictures in it that they get to help make...I finally figured out that the best way is for me to put all the pictures in order in sheet protectors and pick out the paper for it and then they get to help cut and glue (their favorite part) and pick and place the stickers and I go back later and do the writing. It's become a fun activity we enjoy doing together...hooray!! I'll still never be "caught up" but at least we've got some done and had a good time together doing it :) Now I just need to STOP doing it long enough to update my blog with some current pictures...last night's Valentine's dance with the kids produced some great pictures! Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Jo Lynn said...

Wow, what an awesome job!!! I am a fan of online scrap booking, doesn't mean I've done anything yet...ha ha