So officially Daddy is totally done here! He did an excellent job on his exit seminar (if I do say so myself!) and his paper was officially accepted for publication in the journal of his choice with minimal revisions required....YEA!!!!! We're so happy and SO very proud of him!!! Unfortunately we don't have any answers yet on the job front...the job in Utah is not ready for him yet and we're still getting more info and looking into other things...maybe one day I'll have an announcement but apparently we still have lessons in *patience* to learn. Thankfully we're happy here and grateful he can continue to work in his lab. Here he is before his exit seminar...Daddy and his professor...she is AWESOME!!! We couldn't have asked for a better person for him to work with.
His current lab buddies
Daddy and A after his exit seminar. An hour or so before I had to leave to go hear his seminar little A came down with a fever and therefore could not go to our friends house so the sick sweetheart came with me. I brought lots of chocolate chips and books to keep her happy and she did pretty well, all things considered. We did leave for awhile (the seminar was an hour) but she was a trooper. After we came home Daddy and A completely crashed on the couch for a good hour...he worked hard and celebrated with a nice nap :)
2 years ago

2 comments:
Congratulations, Jon! That's great!
Congrats! So Utah is not a done deal huh? I was looking forward to having everyone back here! Well good luck with the patience jig (grrr).
Post a Comment