Yes, there is more to our bike story :) So awhile back we found a bigger bike for M that just needed a new seat. We took the seat off her old bike and life was good. Then we decided to move Mg up to M's old bike and went hunting and found a fabulous bike store that gave us a free used post and we bought a seat, put training wheels back on the bike and she was set and ready. Then our neighbors gave us a bike that E loved and it was a little bigger than the one she had and the new one fit her better...it of course needed a new tire and a new seat...we went back to the bike store, got another free used post (I love that place!!) and she and Daddy spent the morning putting together her new bike...

Needless to say she was quite excited and LOVED being Daddy's helper (that's my girl!)
And, of COURSE, little A had to imitate all that they did...


"Take my picture, Mommy!"


She was so excited when Daddy let her put the bolts back on by herself, true to her nature she took it very seriously and worked hard and did a great job and we were off!!!

Um, I don't think it's your size!! (but thanks for straightening the handlebars!)

So now the girls are all on new bikes...Mg had a 16 in, E has an 18 in and M has a 20 in. I am still using my 10 speed I got when I was about 12. Little A is happy in the trailer and we are really excited because a long time ago Daddy found a bike rack that was supposed to work on our van and it didn't use a hitch post...he tried it out on Saturday and it works!!! So we're really looking forward to Saturday when we'll put Mommy, Daddy and M's bike on the back of the car and put E and Mg's into the trunk of the van and we're looking into getting a seat for the back of Daddy's bike for A (our trailer won't fit in the van) and we'll take this show on the road!!! I'm excited to try some of the riverway bike paths...with the whole family!!! Too cool!!!
2 comments:
Very cool. I need a bike.
So awesome!!! I'm lovin the last picture, too funny!
Post a Comment