Here's some pictures that are totally random....enjoy!
Here's another race down the stairs 30 min after she's in bed...."I lost my tooth!!!!" It's her second one :)

I love that Daddy does bedtime stories and prayers with the girls each night

What a sweetheart...yes, she is hugging the kitty's tail...she REALLY loves to rub that tag on his back side...odd but she's happy (especially if that thumb is in her mouth!)

Once the ground started to dry up we went back to visit the horses at the UC Davis horse center...A did a LOT of giggling!!!

Bugs!!! The girls caught their first bugs of the season and our wonderful home teacher came over to show us how to pin them (I kindof forgot!!!). They're doing really good this year of releasing most of their bugs if we already have them :)



Uno!!! We've been having fun teaching the girls new games...they've all really been enjoying Uno (but they can't hold all their cards to they put a book up to hide them!)

My little baker! She had a lot of fun making rolls with me the other day and was SO proud of herself for cutting them out and rolling them up all by herself!


Coming up next...back to school night (will I ever be caught up?!)
2 comments:
Yay fof bug collecting and Glen Bohan! Happy Spring, Ahlstroms!
Only in Davis do you have a home teacher that can show you how to pin bugs. :)
Post a Comment