As demonstrated by Mg's preschool class...
Butterflys start out as an egg...And out comes a caterpillar that eats lots of lot of leaves...
And when they're full they hang from a branch in a chrysalis and they stay inside and change into a butterfly...
And when they're finished they break out of their chrysalis and stretch their wings and make them nice and strong so they can fly...
And then they're off as a beautiful butterfly!!!
The end.
(can you tell we like to have fun!!! Last time we did the life cycle of a flower and they started as a seed and I planted them and gave them water (thank you squirt bottle) and then their roots grew, then their leaves popped out and I gave them sunshine (flashlight) and water (more squirting!!!) and we had beautiful flowers...so fun!) I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends to do a great preschool for my big girl...thanks guys!!!
2 years ago

2 comments:
We love preschool! Thanks for posting these pictures, Sarah! They're priceless! I forgot to ask Forrest to act this out for me so it is fun to see him and the rest of the kids "growing" here--such fun!
How fun, what an awesome preschool teacher you are!!!!
I love the back to school night pictures, super cute.
Post a Comment