Extra Note: Many of you have asked what happens now...I wish I knew! It looks like he will be working at the U of U sometime in the middle of June however nothing has been signed and we don't have any confirmed dates...stay tuned and we'll let you know as soon as we can!!!!
On March 23 Daddy got the final word that his paper had been accepted and he was officially done with all he needed to do here at UC Davis. So we went to Applebee's to celebrate our wonderful time here in Davis...We were debating on dessert and decided to stop at the grocery store and get the stuff to make ice cream sundae's on brownies...I think everyone was happy!
This little one has finally been able to eat dairy now and she can't get enough!!
2 years ago

5 comments:
Congrats, that's so exciting and I love apple bees and it sure looks like you guys had fun!!!
Oh wow Sarah, I can't get over the pictures of all those cute girls!!!! So funny, I'm sure John was pumped to be the only one out of so many females. Girls everywhere!!! :)
Hooray for Jon! Keep us all updated!
Congratulations!! It's off to Utah now right?
Great news!! Where are you headed now?
You rock Jon!
Post a Comment