My bro was working on some portfolio pictures and we had a fun afternoon doing fun stuff with "Silly Uncle Scott" (and I had fun visiting with Aunt Sara!)...here are a few favorites...







Fabulous work! Thanks again for the pictures and for the good times together! You're the best!


5 comments:
Sarah those pictures are terrific!!! I love the family one of you guys, you should be happy with that one!!! So so cute, all of them!
lol you guys are too funny :) And that awesome you got so many good shots! The girls are going to love them when they are older :) Good memoeries
Sarah, I love those pictures! Your girls are so sweet and I love the way your bro posed them. Wishing our family photographer lived closer...
And I love the new pictures from Easter on your sidebar--so cute!
SO CUTE! How lucky to have your brother near by-those pictures are priceless.
Great pictures! Miss you guys...
Post a Comment