Friday, June 5, 2009

Game night

I had tried to play "Battleship" with the girls one day...they had played the game on the computer so I thought I could help them play the real version. However, they didn't totally understand the graph idea at first and trying to help them and keep A happy proved to be a challenge so the next Friday game night we enlisted Daddy's help (being a daddy of 4 girls isn't that bad!)...here are some fun pictures...the M and Mg team (Mg would point to where they should try and M would call it)

E and Daddy made a great team and had the first "hit"
I love the look on E's face (mommy...we're trying to play a game here!)
This picture is too fun...Daddy thought they needed to "argh" like pirates :)
Hooray for Friday night game nights!

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Battleship is much better on Webkinz :)