Mg was invited to a friend's birthday party and the older sisters were welcome to tag along...M had lots of fun on the water slide...

E with the birthday girl's sister (one of E's best friends)

Mg with the birthday girl and her dad...the party was during A's nap so I took the girls and Mg had a great time with her friend's dad who was so awesome to play with her! (I brilliantly left my bathing suit at home...hello!!!)

M, E and the birthday girl's older sister...the three of them play at school together all the time...such a great family!! We're grateful for such good friends!
1 comment:
I forgot all the towels when we went swimming a couple days ago--you think it wouldn't be so hard to remember the essentials for going to a pool! :) Looks like fun and I loved your pictures of Monterey--what an awesome trip!
Post a Comment