Sunday, March 21, 2010

Daddy time

Saturday is a favorite day...it's time to play with Daddy!!! After we get out Saturday chores done the girls do various activities with Daddy...and a new favorite is Nerf gun time.



After playing tag for several weeks daddy decided it was time to teach them capture the flag...go girls!!

4 comments:

Julie J. said...

What a fun daddy! Sam would love it if we played nurf guns with him.

Jo Lynn said...

Love Saturday's to! How fun, love the huge backyard and the view of the valley you guys have, so much room to run...you sure don't get that here in Cali! LOL Sounds like you guys are doing well!

Stacy said...

Daddy time is the best! I love the pictures. They all look like they are having a blast and I love that they all have protective glasses. :) Very smart.

Jenny said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you captured this special time the girls have with their dad. Now Jon needs to take a few pictures of you so the kids remember you did so much for them too. It's a shame we are always behind the camera, huh? Except for the fact that I hate seeing myself in pictures. ;) I hope you have a very happy mothers day!