Saturday, August 28, 2010

I swear I didn't forget

I just didn't have pictures to post! And since no post is really that interesting without pictures...our camera disappeared at the beginning of summer and we just got another one so I need to go hunt down all the summer pics and then get caught up :) Until then here are some from tonight's primary talent show...each of the kids were supposed to perform or display a talent and the kids did GREAT!!! We were sooo proud of each of them :)


Mg loves to cook so for her talent she used jello to make a beach for the teddy bears :)

She made inner tubes out of gummy lifesavers for the teddy grahams and had gummy frogs and fish in there, too and made a paper umbrella...lots of (yummy) fun!

A. wanted to ride her scooter...I thought she would get nervous but she had a great time...the hardest part was getting her off at the end!!! She rode across and then turned around and came back!!! We weren't going to have her do anything but we recently had a family talent show and she rode her scooter. As we were leaving to go to the talent show tonight she heard where we were going and said "I ride scooter" several times very excitedly so we had a super cute late entry to tonight's talent show :)

E. recently got an American Girl Doll book showing you how to do doll hair just a few weeks ago and she became obsessed!!! She couldn't even braid and now she is quite expert at many different hair styles and is always doing doll hair or her sister's hair so for her talent she did several of her barbie's hair and brought them to display
She has been working sooo hard on them and planning which hair styles to do and did a GREAT job telling everyone about each different hair style she did (and their names!)



M. jumped with a regular rope which jumping in the double dutch ropes...pretty cool trick!!! Unforunately we started on the carpeted stage and that didn't work so well but once we got her down on the hard floor she did great!!

Yes, she is turning her own rope while in the double dutch ropes :)
And here are a few bonus photos to leave you with...this little girl has grown up soooo much!!!! She is talking up a storm (and it is SOOOOO cute!!!!!) and loves to be able to do more things like her sisters (like riding a scooter). She rode the scooter out to the car and then willingly posed for a few pictures...yes, that is her kitty getting a ride in the front :)
How cute is that :)

Hooray for a new post...I'm hoping many more will come soon!!!

3 comments:

amosher said...

Looks like it was a fun night and those scooter pictures are so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Wow I almost gave up on checking your blog! Love the new post!

KK said...

Such cute girls! They are growing so fast!