So after all the chaos through December and January I never really updated my blog - here is a quick catch-up for December!
Someone turned 10!!! Double digits! We went to the mall with grandma to "find a birthday present" and on the way there grandma asked what she thought about getting her ears pierced...there was much excitement and rejoicing :)
A few days later someone else turned 6! She had a lot of fun at her party :)
I played the piano for the school choir...we had a crazy week of performances but it was a lot of fun (and I got a cool t-shirt!)
We found a new waterfall
I got to do a stake Christmas musical program again this year - such awesome music!! and they have a children's choir that my oldest girls got to do...this year I actually ended up helping with the children's choir which was fun
We didn't make it to temple square to see all the lights until after Christmas but we were able to pick the warmest day of the week - it was the first time the girls had seen Temple Square with all the Christmas lights and we had a great time
We rode TRAX (their electric train that goes to and through downtown) into temple square and enjoyed the ride
The girls had fun building another snowman
And FINALLY a month after Christmas we finished building daddy's k'nex roller coaster that he got for Christmas - we had fun building and playing with it (the car went really fast we were impressed!)
We had a fun month, despite all the craziness of trying to buy a house :)

No comments:
Post a Comment