Thanks for all the suggestions - I'm looking forward to sitting down and trying a few things out!! Thank you!!! We were actually ready for church early and Mg was actually smiling for a camera so I finally have a cute one of her and then took one of the other girls while I was at it. The girls are so excited - school starts this Wed! For now they're going to bed early so they're ready!


2 comments:
Hi Sarah!
I saw a link to your blog on the Calders' (thanks Chantel!) and wondered what was new in your lives--a lot! Congrats on girl #4! We sure love having lots of girls (3 now). How great for you.
You left Solano Park? Now not a single person is left there that we knew when we lived there. Unless the Gunns are still there that is. Anyway, we moved to Folsom this summer, so we're still around. Maybe we'll run into you in the temple someday! Enjoy that cute baby!
I can't believe how much Mary looks like her dad!
Post a Comment