Thursday, August 16, 2007

We're home

So we stayed a little longer than planned at the hospital - two nights of not sleeping due to labor and probably too many drugs caught up with me Sunday morning (when I planned to go home) and I felt quite sick and dizzy so we stayed one more day at the midwifes request (I was happy to comply!). I slept most of the day Sunday and they switched my drugs and I was ready to go home Monday. The girls and Daddy decorated the house for our homecoming and it is nice to be home. I am SO happy to not be pregnant anymore (those last few weeks are killers!) although I'm annoyed with still being tired and sore :) I have no patience. :) It is nice to spend some quiet relaxing time together before the chaos of school starts and to give everyone some time to just relax and adjust to life. Although A is sleeping well I am still so exausted from several days of not sleeping (it's rather difficult to sleep in a hospital where either you or the baby is getting their temperture checked every couple of hours!!!) that I haven't updated this or called hardly anyone so I apologize to all those we love who don't feel loved! A is so sweet! She has been very sleepy the last few days - the girls all get really excited when she actually wakes up! We really don't have any great pictures of her yet - especially pictures of her being awake! I can now burp A and Mg's pretend baby at the same time successfully. M loves to be a big help for Mommy and E is always aware of where A is and makes sure she has on a hat :) Life is good and we're grateful for all of our blessings and for all those that help us out in so many different ways! Life is good and we're grateful! Enjoy some more pictures!











1 comment:

Julie said...

I still can't get over how dark her hair is. Did your other girls have hair so dark? Congrats again, so fun, I want one!