So Tuesday night I am at M's back to school night with A. She wakes up crying for the last 10 minutes so I stand at the open classroom door so I can still hear the teacher but the baby crying does not disturb the other parents. I get bit three times on my left foot. I am allergic to mosquito bites. Of course one of them swells but not too bad and the other two go away until the next evening when one reappears and swells up a LOT. So me and the benadryl get together again and the next morning I wake up WITH ANOTHER BITE on the same foot. Grr. The next evening J and I are watching the Cosby show together and I have my foor up on a chair with ice on it and I GET BIT AGAIN - 2 TIMES!!!! Yes, one on the same foot, the other on my arm. I wake up the next day with yet another bite on that same foot. This is now getting extremely obnoxious. I have 5 bites on my left foot and one on my arm. But wait - the story does not end here! While doing chores outside with the girls this afternoon I discover yet another bite - on my arm inches away from the first bite on my arm. All you can do is laugh. So tonight I was holding A on the couch and my foot itched so I hit it with my other foot and something flew off. I realized it was a mosquito and my heroic husband leapt into the air and went after it and had to clean lots of my blood off of the wall when he destroyed the stupid thing (I knew I married the right man!). So now I have another bite on the original foot (yes, basically most of the foot is swollen) and now one on the other foot. What a life.
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment