I (the mom) am completely innocent of the previous post. Dr Chicken (my husband) has some interesting ways of keeping himself entertained!!! The video is made of highlights from the computer game he plays with some friends over the internet every Wed night. It is quite amusing actually - his friends all play from their home that evening but they like to work together as a team so they have some program that lets them talk to each other with microphones over the computer. So while I have always been entertained by the husband who moves his real body to dodge bullets and such (I'm told it helps) now I also get to hear him telling other guys to watch out for snipers and grenades (this is all very realistic). I am also very entertained by the fact that after they die it takes about 5 seconds and then they're alive again (which is why you see the helicopter pilot taking off in his helicopter again even though he had just been blown up!!). Boys and their toys. At least he is a responsible gamer! :)
2 years ago

1 comment:
I looked at the video . and I was like ..ahhhh..mmmm...ok...ehhh..mmmhhh..I wonder why will My friend post that? so It was Doctor chicken, makes sense..jijiji...
Post a Comment