LAst night was our church's trunk or treat Halloween party. Unfortunately Mg and I are still sick so we stayed home but the big girls had a GREAT time. E was a princess (thanks for the cape grandma!) and M was a fairy.


Hair is not my thing. My sister has all of the beauty genes and talents. But my girls wanted to be princesses with beautiful hair. Luckily the internet is a wonderful thing and I found some pictures and M decided on one and then I added some ribbon and flowers and was quite proud of myself!

Mg is back to terrorizing her sister this morning so I will take that as she is finally feeling better so hopefully she'll get to dress up Wed too. Enjoy!!!
2 years ago

2 comments:
the hair looks great!!!! I just wish Kennedy would leave the cute things I put in her hair in!!!!
Looks like fun. I'm way impressed by the hairdo. That's my biggest fear for having girls - I won't be able to do their hair! So nice work!!
Post a Comment