So we've had the sickness bug hit. First M had a 103 fever all day Thursday, E and M had a 101 fever Friday and M started in with the stomach bug, E was fine Saturday but M was still sick to her stomach. Sunday E went to church and I hear did FABULOUS in the primary program...last year it was like pulling teeth to even get her to go up and sing and do her part but this year she went up without a problem and even said her part! YEA!! Luckily I got to go to the practice on Saturday and got to see her since I was home with M. She was feeling much better but really weak after 3 days of fevers and stomach bugs. Monday M was still really weak so she stayed home from school and E had a sore throat and since we had been put on notice the strep throat was going around her class I kept her home. By the end of the day E was fine but little A definately had the cold and poor M had it too!!! So she missed day 4 of school today. This morning Mg and I have the cold. Oh well. Get it over now, right!
My sister sent me this link - a bedtime song...enjoy!!! (I fixed the link by the way...)(these are both in loving tribute to those of us who talk fast!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uISuvTiTYJA
Also if you haven't seen the "mom" song yet here's that link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anSpBUxsgAU&mode=related&search=
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment