Monday, March 10, 2008

Disneyland!

I don't have very many pictures yet - most of the pictures I have are from the first day there and they are on Daddy's computer (and he's sick in bed so I won't be getting those soon!). Until then here are a few...
Our princesses! We had a FANTASTIC trip! It went so well!!! The girls had matching minnie mouse shirts the first day (6 matching girls gets a lot of attention!!!). Then they all got matching princess minnie mouse hats! It was too cute!!! This was actually taken at the hotel just before we left when I realized I didn't have a picture of them with their hats. M is also wearing her purse - grandma made 6 matching purses for them to hold snacks and such in. They were quite the cute group!!!
Like I said, I don't have a lot of pictures (it was hard to get the camera out while keeping track of 4 girls!). This is from the continental breakfast at the hotel. First Daddy wore the hat, then it made it's way towards A and looked too cute. She was more interested in breakfast!


She didn't realize the donut tastes better than the plate!!!

Then she decided maybe the table would be better!!!
M took this picture for us...apparently Daddy has always wanted a light saber so he went all out and got one that pops out with the touch of a button and lights up and makes light saber sounds...he's been grinning a huge grin ever since and loves the opportunity to get it out! I decided since my name means princess I needed a tiara (especially with so many princess parties in our house!

We had just a fantastic trip...I hope to get more pictures up soon!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm so glad it went so well! Get better so we can hang out!