Monday, March 10, 2008

Sick

It's one thing to be sick...it's another when mommy AND daddy are sick. A had the stomach flu on our frive home so it was no surprise when I felt sick to my stomach Sunday afternoon and Daddy got sick a few hours later. Fortunately our dinner guests were understanding! Daddy crashed and I had bedtime duty, he took breakfast duty, I drove perfectly healthy girls to school and dealt with a sick Mg in the morning, Daddy took afternoon duty and then I got M from school and picked up a few groceries (things that sounded good to me and that daddy thought would help him feel better) and then we made it through the evening. E was starting to feel sick tonight and we're praying M stays healthy enough to go on her field trip tomorrow!!!! Our family rarely gets a stomach bug though so we're grateful for that and, other than daddy, we've all had a REALLY mild case.

No comments: