It has been a crazy week and a half since we got back! We had a flu bug that hit the entire family (rarely happens - can't complain!) and now a mild cold that got the girls. Oh well. They've all had good attitudes through it and we had a nice day home together when the big girls stayed home from school. I'm looking forward to spring break next week! Anyways, here are a few more pictures - I realized that I don't have very many! With keeping track of so many girls I guess I just didn't take the camera out very often (very unlike me!). My dad and sister both took pictures though so maybe I'll have more later. Here are a few of the girls on rides...


It was such a great trip!!!! Coming next...dinner with the princesses!!!
2 years ago

2 comments:
I LOVE the matching shirts!! I bet people got a kick out of that.
That's such a cute picture with all the girls in the teacup. How fun to have cousins all the same age.
Post a Comment