She's on the move!! She started crawling about 2 weeks ago...and watch out!!!! She is everywhere! She face planted a lot more than I remember the other girls doing just because she is so anxious to get going. My mom said I wasn't truly happy until I could run and I think that is how A is...after a week of crawling she started trying to pull herself up on furniture!!!! She's ready to go. Her favorite thing right now is for someone to sit on the floor and she'll go straight to you and climb all over you. E gives the best laughs as A crawls all over her and grabs her nose...it is so fun to watch! These two are the best buddies, and I love it!
She is also loving baby food...she gets so excited when she sees it. It's fun to have such a happy baby...and such a cute one!!! She has the best smile that turns on anytime you talk to her!
2 years ago

1 comment:
I know I've told you this before, but Your girls are so beautiful!
Post a Comment